Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Comix in '08

Pilfered this from Dean Haspiel’s always-great blog…. It’s a link to Heidi MacDonald’s “The Beat” blog where she got a bunch of creators from all walks of comicdom to plug what they’ll be up to as well as what they’re looking forward to in the New Year. Check it out HERE.

As for me…. I’m looking forward to getting back in the saddle and getting some new LazyComix!! Seriously I suck, I really need to get going, but hey, it’s called LazyComix for a reason. As for other folk’s work Jacob Chabot told me there will be another Volume of The Mighty Skullboy Army…. There’s some new stuff coming from Jeffery Brown that I’m sure will kick-ass. The best mainstream comic on the stands in All Star Superman so I’m hoping that’ll continue to come out this year. I’m digging Bendis’ Powers right now…. Of course there’ll be more of The Goon from Eric Powell as well. Plus who knows how many surprises.

Stay tuned.
-Gent

No comments: